|X / Y / Z travel||510/406/330 (20/15.9/12.9 Inch) mm|
|Spindle nose to table surface||170~500 (6.6~19.6 Inch) mm|
|Spindle center to column surface||460 (18.1 Inch) mm|
|Table size||650x400 (25.5x15.7 Inch) mm|
|T slot ( NO. / W / Dist. )||3x14x125 mm|
|Max. table load||300 Kgs|
|Rapid feed rate of XYZ||48/48/60 M / min|
|Cutting feed rate||1~12 M / min|
Automatic Tool Changer
|Tool storage capacity||14 Tools (Inverter)|
|Max. tool diameter||Ø 80|
|Max. tool length||200 mm|
|Max. tool weight ( full )||25 Kgs|
|Max. tool weight ( single )||3 Kgs|
|Tool change time ( T-T )||1.8 sec|
|Tool change time ( C-C )||2.8 sec|
|Tool change time ( opposite tools )||3.5 sec|
CNC Controller & Motor
|CNC controller||Mitsubishi M70|
|Spindle motor||2.2/3.7 KW (5HP)|
|Net weight||2,600 Kgs|
|Gross weight||2,800 Kgs|
The manufacturer reserves the right to modify the design, specifications, mechanisms, etc. to improve the performance of the machine. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Front side disc type ATC
- Multi-link floating arm structure design efficiently shortens tool change time and reduces the vibration. Build-in SENSOR with high distinguishable signal light is designed for easy maintenance. Light weight aluminum alloy but rigid structure of magazine body & tool disc decreases magazine rotating inertia and spindle inertia load. High toughness compound gripper protects spindle during tool change. Individual unit design on grippers allows easy replacement after long period of use or consuming.
- ATC springs and fix bolts
- Big size alloy springs offer quick & smooth tool change and extend its service life. Fix bolts on each end of the spring are made of titanium alloy, which assures longer service life of ATC.
- High rigidity, high efficient design
- X & Y axes rapid feed rate is 48 M/min, Z axis is 60 M/min. New disc type ATC remarkably shortens SENSOR reaction time. Tool change time is only 1.6 sec (T-T), 2.5 sec (C-C), 2.8 sec (Opposite Side) by servo motor. (With inverter motor, tool change time is 1.8 sec (T-T), 2.8 sec (C-C), 3.5 sec (Opposite Side).) Rigid casting design provides sufficient rigidity during high speed movement and heavy cutting, which is not only suitable for drilling & tapping but also for engraving & milling.
- Machining examples
- Spindle motor
- With new type Mitsubishi low inertia spindle motor, spindle response time is greatly shortened. It takes only 1.0 second for spindle to run up to 12000 rpm from 0 rpm. During continuous & repeating acceleration or deceleration rigid tapping process such spindle speed cooperates with 3 axes rapid movement can greatly shorten machining time and improves machining efficiency.
- Full enclosed index cam
- Full enclosed index cam structure ensures the stability of the parts in ATC which also prevents the dust & mist generated during the machining. Servo motor and inverter motor for ATC rotating position are both available. Transmission is by high precision ground gear.